The Gristmill is the official publication of the Mid-West Tool Collectors Association Inc. It is printed quarterly and distributed exclusively to our members, which is one of the key benefits of membership in our organization. The Gristmill contains numerous articles relating to the history, usage, and understanding of tools. It is also contains all the key information pertaining to M-WTCA meetings, news, upcoming events, auctions, announcements, want ads, and general articles of interest to tool collectors.
The Gristmill is only available to members and to you, once you join our organization. The informational value you will get from The Gristmill is worth much, much more than the cost of your membership!! You can join online now, Click Here
PLEASE NOTE!! For reference and to make our information available to others, we are now putting back issues online that are 3 years or more old, watermarked and at a reduced image resolution. Click on The Gristmill Archive – The Full Gristmill Index below for more details!!
Here are the feature articles in the latest issue of The Gristmill. See what else you missed if you are not a member!!
Gristmill Articles in the June 2019 issue
- Springfield, MO Fall Meeting Info
- Area Meeting Reports
- Justus Traut – Part III The Golden Age of the Stanley Rules & Level Company
- Rule Makers of Middletown CT
- Tools of Occupation Zones of Germany
- Tool Family Trees
- Ramblings of an Amateur Tool Nut
- Past Tools – The Brace Is Tool Art At Its Finest & A Two Log Vice
- Lest We Forget – Fire Kindlers
- House Organ by Tool and Hardware Businesses – Company Publications
- Auxiliary News
- What’s It
- And much, much more!!